Wednesday, June 13, 2007

"Hell Week"

I was asked by Chef Dino to drop by his office yesterday morning and had fun shooting the "real life" inside a culinary academy's kitchen! Though I had the chance to shoot inside a kitchen with some restaurant clients of mine, but what I witnessed yesterday was no way in comparison to how they described it---"Hell Week"! A group of chefs were in a whirl chopping, boiling, frying, styling, in order to feed a couple of incoming students and receive constructive remarks later. Of course, the best part was having a share in the meal!! :=) And what great food I had....here are some images: Prep shots... Show time!!! Chef Dino facilitating the session... The best part....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do you choose which pictures to make black and white.. is there sort of a rule or guide?

BTW, galing mo master... I'm not worthy...

you might want to contribute to my new photo site? =)

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home